|Sir Ken Robinson|
- They identify untapped potential and provide clarity in the all important step of Self Evaluation.
- The results of the tests helps students set up a career plan, to make future educational choices by clearly identifying skills sets.
- They are useful for /examining discrepancies between ability and school performance.
- The tests play an important role in encouraging young people to focus on realistic and achievable goals.
- Guidance counsellors and teachers can use the results to help and advise students and their parents as they prepare to make important life and career decisions.
Very often we hear students tell us that they don’t need to take a Psychometric Assessment as they already know what they want to do in life in terms of a career. The world however is moving at a fantastic pace powered by technology. New careers emerge every few years some replacing existing stable career paths. Keeping in mind the high rate of evolution, students will enter the job environment 4 to 5 years after high school and may find a very different scenario to what they had envisioned. Understanding one’s skills will give them the confidence to approach new careers with conviction of success